To ensure a safe and fragrant burn each time you use your candle please follow these instructions:
- Never leave a candle unattended and keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Before you light your candle, trim your wick each time and reposition to center. Keep the wax pool clean of debris.
- Extinguish a candle if it repeatedly smokes, flickers, or the flame is too high.
- Burn your candle between 1-4 hours each time for best results and to prevent tunneling. Candles should burn one hour for every 1 inch in diameter of the actual candle size.
- A draft is a candle's worst enemy. Keep your candle away from ceiling fans, high traffic areas and vents. This prevents rapid or uneven burning as well as soot.
- Always burn your candle on a stable heat-resistant surface .
- Keep away from anything flammable.
- Don't burn a candle all the way down. For a margin of safety, discontinue use when 1/2" remains in container.